Friday, April 4, 2008

Girls' night out

It was Friday evening and I did not want to waste even a minute that night doing nothing. I had no plans in my mind but I wanna do something. Its not just a weekend but it was one of the last weekend I would be spending with my sister who was here in town with me for the last two years. She would be getting married in couple of months.

My brother was out of town and my boy friend would be working late, so this could be the chance for 'Girls night out'. I called up a friend to ask for a decent pubs nearby. She gave me a couple of lists and i picked one randomly. This would be the first time I'd be entering a pub after 6PM. Pretty much excited and finally met my sister around 8.

Inside was dark and the music was loud, too loud that I can't even hear myself what i was saying. I had to communicate with my sister using messages 'cause i could not hear even a bit of what she was saying. There was nobody dancing or creating scenes or fighting or making out. I liked such places, everyone was in their own world.

We had beer, sandwich and chicken rolls. They were all reasonable with the prices except for a packet of cigarettes which would cost me big time. Thank God, I do not smoke.I saved hundred bucks.

I somehow had fun that night. I was high to even walk straight on my way back home and that was one great fun which happened to me here in Bangalore.


No comments: