Monday, February 4, 2008

Weekend without him

Its 12 o'clock and friday night, drinking wine, alone. That was a very unusual weekend for me. The last time I could remember being alone on friday night was when i was in college, struggling to learn java string functions and learning the processors which some wise man invented.

'Juliet, being with you is makes me feel weak. How i wish this moment last forever, just you and me, in this cold cold night'. He took one sip from the beer can he was holding. He whispered, 'I love you'.

I was sitting on the couch, and my mind was blank. It was just the beginning of weekend. I still have saturday, saturday night and sunday till i get back to work on Monday. What should i do for the rest of the weekends? Should i open my turbo C compiler and start writing a piece of code? or Should i go and pick up random Korean movie and watch? No. I haven't done that for so long.

Somehow friday night passed after a bottle of wine. In the morning, I went for a long ride trying to race as much as my kristal could take me. I felt fresh and I was happy.

I spend the rest of the day washing, cleaning, mopping and cooking. I spent some of my time gmailing a friend from Hyd, whom I haven't even met. But a close friend of mine.

Sunday morning started at 11 o'clock. It was already a warm afternoon when I had my breakfast. In the late afternoon, I sat on the terrace thinking how a distant relationship works for most of the people (like my sis, brother and many more). It would be difficult and I admired the love they have for each other, which is definitely strong enough to hold them together. And I was right there, thinking what Romeo would be doing right now. Would he be thinking of me right now?

'Look out of the window, Juliet and feel the air on your face. Close your eyes and relax. If there is a smile on your face, then the one you are missing is missing you too'

2 comments:

benjamin rualthanzauva said...

So you had a self-realization?

sawmpuia said...

when you're all alone think of yourself as the fortunate for having some one to miss....And again think of the less fortunate like me, and then just give a tiring smile :-)