Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I finally got her

I am in my mid 20’s and I have been in love with her for more than a year. She has a real beauty any guy would dream of. OMG! Do I sound like a L*sbian? 'Cause I am a girl myself.

I have been hunting for her a lot lately and I keep asking friends around, if she would be my perfect partner. I made up my mind finally. I am gonna get her. But I need money for that. Good things do not come for free these days, but I thought she was worth anything that I owned. I somehow convinced my folks back home to give me moral and financial support, which I need them the most now. I need courage to try to have her.

And now she is mine, the most beautiful thing on earth. Ever since she came to me, I gave her a new name. I love to call her with it. I call her ‘Crystal Rualthanzauvi’. I guess she prefers staying in my garage rather than being a show piece in Bajaj Showroom

6 comments:

Mizohican said...

Would love to see a pic of "her" :) Am sure she will make a fine ride :)

Nancy Lalhriatpuii said...

@illusionaire
i will post "her" pic next time. maybe she can give you a ride if you drop by in Bangalore.

benjamin rualthanzauva said...

"Crystal Ruathanzauva"
- Am I related to this person?

Nancy Lalhriatpuii said...

@Ben
Oh! what a co-incidence..

sawmpuia said...

Congrats..... for having crystal rualthanzauvi. Vrommmmmmmm...

Alejendro said...

Congrats!! Give my regards to Crystal :-)