Sunday, August 19, 2007

The big "?"

The night so beautiful, the sky was clear and i had a clear view of stars right above me. They all looked so amazing, shining to the world. Not realizing how beautiful they were to me and many more.

Now. I wished i am one of them. They do not have diamond ring, nor they were covered with finest clothes. But they just looked awesome and one thing i noticed, they looked happy. At that very moment, i just longed to be happy. I was not happy because the past disturbed me and i could feel something was missing. I could not figure out what was it so important that time. I felt lost. Completely.

I have everything i need. More than what i need. I have my family, i have a good job, i have friends who care, i have accepted The Creator as my salvation. Then what is so important that is missing in me?

4 comments:

EPISTEMOLOGY said...

"The creator" KHuannu em ni>:)

EPISTEMOLOGY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EPISTEMOLOGY said...

Interesting...lemme add one more point, a bit different point. u know, sometimes just the opposite happens.ka rilru tibuai fo tu chu vawilehkhatah ka mamawh leh chhungkhatte hi bo ta thut se tih hi a ni. Hei hi ka ngaihtuah chang chuan ka mut tui lo fo thin. A chhanchu, ka thian te tamtak chungah a thleng mek a ni.

Ka thianpa chu an hausa thin khawp a, ka rawlthar lai chuan an thil neih ang hi ka awt ve lek lek thin. Tunah chuan apa chu a cancer a, thlatin inentir nan 2-4lakhs an seng ziah thin...! An chhungkaw Budget a buai der mai.

Chuvangin, khawvel kan awmchhung hian chhungkaw pangai tak neih tluka hlu hi alo awm lo...tih i thuziak hian min hriatchhuah tir avangin ka han commment duah a ni e. Tin, i dinhmun i vanneihna hi tangkai taka hmang turin duhsakna ka hlan bawk che a ni..God bless u..!!

benjamin rualthanzauva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.