Monday, July 16, 2007

Intro


CaReNaJo are Catherine, Rebecca, Nancy and Jonathan.

Catherine Lalhruaitluangi, she is the eldest among the four. She is an Arian, born on 7th April. She is more of an acedemic girl until Philip came into her life. Philip, the only baby in our family is not exactly included in CaReNaJo yet he is still a part of it. At present, Catherine is dedicated English lecturer in T.Romana College, Aizawl, Mizoram.

Rebecca Lalhmangaihzuali, she is my roommate right from the '80s till today. She is a Libran as her birthday falls on 18th October. She is a capable lady and she is a theologian, a feminist. I guess she proved that, by 2010 it could be high time we have a lady reverend. She is working in SCMI HQ Bangalore as Study Secretary.

Nancy Lalhriatpuii, that's me. I would like someone from CaReNaJo to talk more of me. I am a scorpian, i rarely bite but if i do, i sting. I am working in i-flex Solutions, a software company in Bangalore.

Jonathan Laldinsanga, our only brother. I would describe him as a perfect gentleman. We have one thing in common, passion for music. He is also a Libran, his birthday is on 25th September. He is 3 years younger to me but still fits to be one of my best fren. He is a Pilot Trainee for commercial pilot in Ujjain, MP.

4 comments:

rebecca said...

the owner of this blog Nancy Lalhriatpuii is what they call the best perfume, kept in a small bottle, expensive yet very powerful...nice of her to make this blog

rebecca said...

van update khat em em ve aw..ka nau

benjamin rualthanzauva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wow...I had forgotten all about this.it has been more than ten years since,and our family has grown so much,our lives enriched.